Catch Surf 48" PRO x Johnny Redmond Sea Foam
The gnarliest Beater® yet! All-new Original 48 PRO is built for next-level shredding with our new hi-performance removable fin system allowing for harder carves and added drive. Match that with custom-colored decks, rad graphic bottoms and you’ve got one bad ass shred stick! Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with our new hi-performance fin system and 4” Beater PRO model Keel fins.
48” (4’0”) x 20” x 2.5” (27 Liters)
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.